5:00pm - 7:00pm Wednesday 10 April
Ingham Mora, 60 Durham Street, Tauranga CBD
Having a great business is little comfort when what's left in your bank account doesn't reflect this.
- Ever wonder why your bank account doesn't reflect your profit?
- Don't understand your Cash Conversion Cycle?
- Want to have better cashflow this year?
If you would like to increase the cashflow in your business, join us at our 90 minute Cashflow Management Seminar. Drinks and nibbles included.
By attending this seminar you'll:
1. Learn the difference between profit and cash surplus in your business.
2. Learn how the Working Capital Cycle works.
3. Establish your Cash Conversion Cycle.
4. Identify the causes of poor cashflow.
5. Understand the process changes that improve your cashflow.
When: Wednesday 10 April, 5:00pm-7:00pm
Where: Ingham Mora, 60 Durham Street, Tauranga - Level 2 Boardroom
Cost: $20 per person
Seats are limited so REGISTER NOW.
If this date is not suitable, please register your interest for this seminar here.Registration Fee will be donated to Graeme Dingle Foundation Bay of Plenty.